March 24th – 26th 2020 Honza Blaha seminar in Latvia
In this seminar you will learn:
- to have respectful relationship with your horse (without fear, biting, kicking and other difficulties)
- to improve your communication skills by doing simple and reasonable exercises – on the ground and riding
- that less is more – you will learn to use horse psychology based methods that will transform your horse in an attentive and willing partner
- to be a leader your horse wants to follow
- to understand your horse’s mind and what steps leads you closer to your goal
- how to ask your horse for a correct collection, having an insight of Honza Blaha “Line Free Collection” training system
- Advancing your knowledge about horse psychology and liberty training
- Get answers to questions – why my horse in not behaving and how to change that?
- Meet other like-minded horse people from different stables
- Getting inspired for great achievements
Who can participate?
Anybody, who is interested in horse psychology, behavior and training, and wish to create positive (fear-, tension- and aggression-free) relationship with his horse. Honza Blaha finds approach that suits any student in any level both on the ground and riding.
Seminar takes place in a friendly and supportive atmosphere in an interactive manner, where anybody can ask their questions freely and receive answers immediately from a very experienced horseman who has worked with many different horses from every equestrian discipline.
Videos with riders from our stable:
About Honza Blaha
Honza Blaha is a world class horseman, who has challenged his teachers and went his own way. For many years he has done shows and demonstrations with multiple horses in liberty for thousands of spectators. He will be visiting Latvia for the fourth time.
Excerpt from Honza Blaha webpage (www.linefreecollection.cz):
“Line Free Collection is a style of life. Having your horse next to you free or riding without ropes, lines, neck rings, halters, bridles etc… You can always do it… once 🙂 But this is not the goal. In this style you will learn how to teach your horses without that equipment and on top of this, everything in lightness, roundness and balance.This is the goal, challenge and fun. Of course as a beginner you will start with ropes, but as you become advanced, you will get the feeling, what it can be like and then you can teach this without using any kind of ropes. This is only for people who really, really want, who have the desire and can go through mistakes and frustration to find in the end find the harmony with the horse like dancing.”
Send us an email to register – email@example.com!